DETAILS & TRAVEL
Once on location all housing, work related items, normal meals, and local transportation in Houston & Puerto Rico are covered by ServeUP. You will be responsible for transportation to the airport, and all meals on route to and from Houston & Puerto Rico. You should bring money for one dinner and one lunch out in town and any personal purchases.
Jetblue allows one carryon backpack and one checked bag with measurements less than below:
50lbs max and 62 inches (L+W+H)
Bags that do not meet the dimensions and/or weight restrictions are considered oversized and/or overweight and will be charged as follows:
· 51 lbs (23.13 kg) – 99 lbs (44.91 kg) – $100 per bag
· 63" in (160 cm) – 80 in (203.3 cm)(including wheels and handles)– $100 per bag
Please bring one suitcase and one backpack carryon (even though southwest allows 2 checked bags)
Weight and Size Allowance
Southwest bags can not exceed 50 lbs and 62 inches (L+W+H).
Overweight items from 51 to 100 pounds and oversized items in excess of 62 inches but not more than 80 inches will be accepted for a charge of $75.00 per item one-way. Only one $75.00 charge applies if the piece is both oversized and overweight, regardless of the weight as long as it does not exceed 100 lbs. Excess baggage which is also overweight or oversized will be charged excess baggage plus the applicable oversize or overweight charge.
ServeUP 2019 Packing List:
Pack ONE Suitcase, backpack or duffel bag to check (Under 50 lbs) and a small backpack
to carry on the plane with the following:
- Money for meals and snacks during transit
- Government-issued photo ID
- Sleeping with be on either single air mattresses or single mattresses
- Light sleeping bag or twin sheets and blanket
- Work pants and shirts (including at least 1 long-sleeved shirt)
- Work boots or closed-toed shoes (NO sandals for work)
- Work gloves
- T-shirts, underwear and socks
- Hat and/or bandana
- Clothes for dinner out in town
- Jacket or long-sleeve shirt/sweatshirt (It can get cold)
- Workout clothes (shorts, etc.)
- Flip flops or shower shoes
- Rain jacket
- Soap & toiletries
- Alarm clock and flashlight
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes & shoes
- Insect repellent
- Hand sanitizer
- Journal & pen
- ** For Houston: If you have an air mattress or pad for the floor please bring it.
PLEASE NOTE: There may not be facilities to lock up valuables. Bring the following your own risk: Cameras, credit cards, cell phones, IPads, computers.
***SPECIAL NOTE FOR PUERTO RICO
Please do not bring computers or IPads or other valuable technology.
AND BRING BATHING SUIT!!!
Make sure your Tetanus vaccination is current.
Tom Brink 603.969.2765